Easy Quick Peach Cobbler



My peach tree is full of peaches, so this recipe was tonight's dessert. It was delicious! I modified it slightly from this recipe.


4 peaches, diced (I left the skin on them)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup flour (I used gluten free all purpose flour)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup milk


Preheat oven to 375.
In an 8 x 8 glass dish, add the butter. Put it in the microwave and melt the butter.
In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
Add the milk and stir.
Spread over the melted butter.
Sprinkle the diced peaches over the top.
Bake for 40 - 55 minutes, or until set.
Top with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. I topped it with vanilla ice cream.


More Peach Recipes









Comments