Reading

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

Reading is one of my favorite things to do. I have always loved to read for as long as I can remember. When I was a child, I would max out the book limit at the local library every 2 weeks. REading has also allowed me to develop a very extensive vocabulary. The more you read a word over and over, the more familiar you become with it. once you become familiar with the word, you will start using it in every day sentences. Sometimes my eyes and brain get tired from reading however, and I like to sit on the couch and channel surf. Thanks to this awesome direct tv package pricing, I am able to surf hundreds of channels. I think watching TV can help make you smarter as well, that is, depending on what you watch. If you watch the Discovery Channel, you will probably find out some things you didn't know before. On the flip side, I am quite convinced that watching Jersey Shore will actually make you dumber. It's entertaining though, so I am not going to knock it too much.

Comments