Making my home look like an adult lives here

Guest post written by Sammy Kendrick

I'm a little stingy, and I like to hold onto things that I know I'll be able to use in the future. So I guess that's why I still have a futon ni my living room that I bought while I was in college. It's in pretty good shape though, at least for a futon. But I'm making my house over so that it better suits my age.

I was looking online to get some ideas about different touches I can put in my house that are still me. When I was doing that, I ran across some info on Sears Home Improvement and after I read through it a little bit I decided to go through them for a kitchen renovation. I do spend quite a bit of time in there anyway.

I also spotted a really cool looking bar cart for the dining area that I ordered. I thought that it would be a really neat piece of furniture for when I'm entertaining, which will hopefully be a lot more often after I redecorate my home!

Comments