Making cute Christmas cookies for my daughter's class

Guest post written by Madeline Houston

I was really surprised when I became a parent that so much of those skills are just cooking for other people's children. But it also gives you somewhat of an excuse to cook and bake some really great things. The holidays are especially the case for that between all of our church activities, my kids' Christmas party and their class holiday parties at school. I've been baking so many cookies lately, but I don't really mind it. I love baking cookies and also eating them too!

But I thought that maybe I could find a new recipe or two to try out for this holiday season. It never hurts to have a few extra recipes on hand. While I was online looking up some recipes, I came across some info on miracle ear. I forwarded it to my husband and convinced him to go and get fitted with some hearing aids.

I found this one really cute cute Christmas cookie that I really took over the top with some holiday cookie cutters. Plus, some colorful icing never hurts, either!

Comments