Couponing

Posted by Gaylord Campbell

With the economy the way it is these days, I have been trying to save money the best that I can. One way I have found to save money is through couponing. And I hate to say it, but I am sort of becoming obsessed with couponing. People who are obsessed with couponing are like they are in some sort of cult. I guess I have joined the cult. Most of the time that I spend looking for coupons is when my children are in school. We live across the street from a park called Memorial Park in York, Pennsylvania. Since we got York Clear Internet, I can just take my laptop over to the park after the kids go to school and get on all these couponing websites. That way I am getting some fresh air, and finding ways to save my family money at the same time. Some of the websites have coupons that you have to print out so I just bookmark them and print them when I get back in the house. Other websites have something that allows you to send the coupon to your cell phone, and when you get to the store the clerk can just scan your phone to get the discount. Isn’t it amazing what technology can do these days?

Comments