Pumpkin Coffee Krups Coffee Maker Parts

I'm more of a green tea drinker than a coffee drinker. I went through a stage where I drank one cup of coffee per day. I have a one cup coffee maker, which I really like. You just add a tablespoon of coffee grounds and a cup of water. Wait about 5 mintues and you have a nice hot, fresh cup of coffee. Since I only drank a cup of coffee per day, the one cup coffee maker was perfect.
Last winter I stopped drinking coffee because my kindergartener kept bringing home all sorts of colds and flus, so I figured I would switch out the cup of coffee for an extra cup of green tea to help boost my immune system. I recently read that coffee in moderation is good for the immune system though.
All of the caffeine in coffee tended to make me have a nervous feeling. One day I drank a cup of coffee and shortly after I had a bad headache.
I was in Hannaford the other day and saw pumpkin coffee. I haven't bought it yet, but am very tempted to. I love pumpkin and a pumpkin flavored coffee sounds pretty good.
My one cup coffee maker is just sitting abandoned on the counter, so I'm really tempted to start using it again.
My one cup coffee maker is a Black and Decker. Black and Decker has a great service department. I have a Black and Decker blender that I accidentally chopped up the rubber gasket to. I called Black and Decker's customer service number to order another gasket and they gave me a new, complimentary gasket. I was very happy as I thought I was going to have to pay $10 - $15 for a new gasket, which is what the Black and Decker parts website had it priced at. Instead, I ended up getting a new one free, so I highly recommend Black and Decker.
Krups is another brand of coffee maker. They too have a parts website, including krups coffee maker parts. They have a large selection of coffee makers, so an online website is helpful if krups coffee maker parts or accessories are ever needed. Coffee makers usually last quite a while, but you never know when you might need to order krups coffee maker parts or accessories.

Comments