Health Benefits of Coffee Espresso Machines

Christmas is coming fast. I have a ton of shopping to do with few ideas. I have lots of ideas for what I want, but it's hard coming up with ideas for others. Gift cards are always an option I guess.
At the top of my list is a juicer. I was checking out Espresso Machines. I may add one of those to my list as well. I saw pumpkin coffee for sale in Hannaford the other day. Since then, I've been thinking about putting my one cup coffee maker back into use. A nice hot, frothy cup of cappuccino sounds really good too. I don't have an Espresso Machines though. I've bought the pre-made cappuccino mixes before. They are good, but not as good as the homemade version using one of those nice professional Espresso Machines.
The other day I was reading about the health benefits of coffee. Coffee is full of antioxidants. Apparently, it helps protect the brain from dementia and degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinsons. It also helps protect against diabetes, stroke and depression.
Coffee should be consumed in moderation though as it can aggravate any existing kidney or bladder problems. It also stimulates the release of adranaline and inhibits the release of serotonin. This may result in irritability and jitteriness causing an inability to cope with stress.
Dark roasted, organic Arabica coffee is the best. Arabica has a richer flavor than Robusta, which is found is less expensive coffees. Dark roasted coffee has less caffeine than lighter roasts.
It's also a good idea to choose mycotoxin free coffee. Mycotoxin is a fungus found on coffee beans and are formed during the drying process. They may cause health problems affecting the liver, kidneys, smooth muscles, and alimentary canal. You also feel better after drinking mycotoxin free coffee. To ensure your coffee is mycotoxin free, choose coffee made from a wet process instead of drying. Stay away from decaffeinated coffee. Stick with Arabica coffee made from coffee beans grown in high altitudes such as Central America. Stay away from coffee blends and choose an Americano if all else fails, as steaming will remove the toxins.

Comments