Food And Me

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

I decided to get online and plug into savings at www.texaselectricityproviders.com because lately my energy bill had just been ridiculous. I knew exactly where it was coming from, too…it was from all the cooking I’d been doing that I wasn’t used to. There was a time when a well-balanced meal to me meant opening a can of chicken and mixing it with mayo but nowadays I’ve really gotten the chef bug. I feel the need to prepare gourmet meals for myself at least a couple of times a week and at the end of the day I know the food I’m preparing now is better for me. I love being proficient in the kitchen and learning how to make new things and my boyfriend sure doesn’t mind being my guinea pig, either. I think he was just as sick as I was of eating cold ramen and frozen dinners which is perhaps why I got so inspired to get in the kitchen and cook! I don’t care why at this point!

Comments