Professional Cleaning Services Steam Team

Summer time in upstate New York: when all the door to door salesman show up. A couple weeks ago a college kid selling books for southwest advantage suckered me into buying a bunch of educational books for the boys. He was a pretty smooth talker. Before I knew it, I was signing the order form, with the thought running through my head, what am I doing, we don't need any books. lol. Oh well. They are nice books.
Two summers ago, the Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman stopped in. Over $1000 for a Kirby vacuum. Luckily I didn't get suckered into that one. Those machines are very powerful though. I did let him come in and give a demo. He cleaned the couch. There was a stain that didn't come out, but the rest came out pretty good. The he cleaned a rug I have in the kitchen by the sink. The dirt that came out of that was simply amazing. He put a filter on the vacuum, so you could see the amount of dirt being sucked out. He had to use a couple of filters to get the whole thing clean. The crazy thing is, I had actually cleaned that rug several times with a steam cleaner. Apparently, it wasn't doing a very good job.
I'd like to say I wish the Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman would stop again. My couch and the rug really need cleaning again, but it takes about an hour for the demo. I don't really have an hour I can waste these days.
I am thinking about hiring a professional though. A guy I went to high school with runs a professional carpet cleaning business. My couch is so grimy, thanks to my 3 year old, I hate sitting on it. My steam cleaner helps, but I think it really needs some professional help.
The rug in the kitchen really needs help too. It has a couple of nice stains on it. It's in a high traffic area and when I'm cooking, something always gets spilled or dripped on it.
There is a professional company called The Steam Team, http://www.thesteamteam.com/. Unfortunately, they are not in my area, but if you are in Texas, and in need of professional carpet cleaning services austin, they might be worth a try. They have been in business over 25 years and your satisfaction is guaranteed, or your money back.

Comments