Romance over guacamole

Guest post written by Dan Black

One thing that I'm really great at is making guacamole. A girl that I dated back in college taught me back when we were dating and I've actually used it as a move since then. But now that I'm happily married for five years now, I just make my guacamole for my wife and special occasions.

But we're having some people over this weekend for dinner and drinks and my wife told me that I should fix my guacamole as an appetizer. I agreed and went online just out of curiosity to see how my recipe compares to other recipes online. While I was online I ran across the site WWW.CLEARTVBUNDLE.COM and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to switch ove! r our home internet service to it.

Well, out of the ones that I found online, I didn't see any recipes that included the secret ingredient that I always put in my guacamole. I wouldn’t want to give away what that secret ingredient is either because I don’t want anyone to ace that guac recipe like me.

Comments