Welcome!

Welcome to the Ice Princess's Recipes blog! I love cooking and baking. Sunday is my baking day and when I cook a big dinner. I don't usually cook the same thing twice. I like to try different recipes. I received a couple of new cookbooks for Christmas, so I have a ton of new recipes I can't wait to try. I just recently had a baby, so right now I really like crock pot and casserole recipes. This blog will be a postings and reviews of the recipes I try.

BTW, I have several other blogs located at the following locations:

Ice Princess's Extra Cash - my online money making adventures

Ice Princess's Healthy Living Naturally - nutrition, health, diy, homesteading, etc. info

Ice Princess's Parent Talk - random parenting tips, advice and product reviews

Ice Princess's Soap Rant - soap opera news and comments

Ice Princess's Tech Tips - computer software and programming tips

Comments